- The penetrating power, moisturizing power and damage repairing power of ingredients in natural coconut are eye-catching. coconut oil
- The lauric acid with antibacterial and anti-oxidant effects can inhibit the reproduction of bacteria and excrete
- Pore dirt, thoroughly remove the stubborn sebum dirt that will cause dogs to smell.
- Organic aloe vera has good moisturizing effect.
- High-quality plant extracts such as chamomile, calendula, and arnica can repair hair damage.
- The rich foam of the shampoo can thoroughly clean the hair, and the low irritation is very gentle on the dog's skin.
- The mild scent of coconut and vanilla can relax your dog.
[How to use] After combing the knotted hair with a brush and cleaning the dust, wet the dog's whole body with hot water at about 36°C. Rub the original solution of this product into a foam, or dilute it 3-5 times and apply it on the dog. For parts with severe sebum dirt, it is recommended to wash more times. After washing off the dirt, rinse well until the foam disappears. Depending on the degree of dirt and the breed of dog, the amount of shampoo that can be lathered is also different, please use according to the method.
[All ingredients] ※Aloe Vera Juice, Coco Betaine, Sodium Alkenyl Sulfonate, Water, Coco-Glucoside, Sea Salt, Coconut Aromatherapy Essential Oil, ※Chamomile Flower and Leaf Extract, ※Calendula Flower Extract, ※Arnica Flower essence, vanilla aromatherapy essential oil, coconut natural essence, vanilla natural essence, provitamin B₅, ※coconut oil, citric acid, potassium sorbate, fragrance ※ are organic ingredients.
[Note] Because this product uses high-quality essential oils, the fragrance may change after 6 months after opening, but it will not affect the quality.