Use this product when it is wet. Soak it in water and wring it out before use.
If water absorption drops, wring it out before using it again. After use, wash thoroughly with water and dry in a well-ventilated area.
Store until it is completely dry and hardened.
- Sponge towel with excellent absorbency.
- It's easy to wipe off after shampooing or going out.
- Absorbs moisture with just a light hold and can be wiped off in a short time.
- Drains like a sponge, if you squeeze it, it restores water absorptionThe towel surface is easy to clean as nails are less likely to get caught and loose hair won't get tangled. Recommended for cats and dogs as it wipes down quickly.
- There may be condensation on arrival, but there is no problem with the quality.
- Due to the properties of the material, it becomes hard after drying, so it is manufactured with moisture.
- Do not use this product for any purpose other than its intended purpose.
- This product contains preservatives. Before first use, be sure to wash thoroughly with water before use.
- If you notice any abnormality in your pet after use, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
- This product is a spongy material, so nail biting or squeezing may cause damage.
- Hardens when dry.
- Drying in the folded state may cause mildew or sticking, so please dry in the flat state.
- Be aware that getting it dirty can lead to mold growth.If the dry towel sticks, soak it in water and gently peel it off. Attempting to remove it in a dry state may cause damage.
- Due to the product characteristics, even if the sponge has dents, creases, etc., or air bubbles on the surface, there are no quality or functional issues.