- Using 100% Akita black soybeans
- Black beans are rich in anthocyanins, which have anti-aging properties.
- Freeze-dried, easy to apply and non-sticky.
Characteristics of Black Beans It is a well-known fact that natto is a nutrient-rich health food, but what about "black bean natto"? Of course, it's not just plain "natto" that turned black. In addition to ordinary natto, the nutrients obtained by eating are higher than ordinary natto, namely "polyphenols" and "anthocyanins". The antioxidant properties of anthocyanins are said to be beneficial for anti-aging as it prevents cell damage and inhibits skin deterioration. In addition, there are many other positive effects, such as "galacto-oligosaccharides" that increase the number of beneficial bacteria in the gut and "saponins" that inhibit triglycerides.
【Product name】komachi-na- Freeze-dried black natto puree
【Use】For dogs and cats
【Country of Origin】Japan
【Ingredients】Domestic black beans * Non-GMO
【Nutritional composition】Crude protein 39.8% or more, crude fat 20.2% or more, crude fiber 6.7% or less, crude ash content 4.5% or less, moisture 1.4% or less, energy 469kcal/100g
【How to give it】
- ~ 5kg: 1-2g
- 5kg-10kg: 2-4g
- 10kg-20kg: 4g-8g
for reference only. Please adjust and give according to your physical condition.
【Precautions for use】
- After opening, store in a cool, dark place and consume as soon as possible.
- Be careful not to give too much.
- Consult your veterinarian if there are any changes in your physical condition.