Five concepts of Medimouse
Completely free of rice, wheat, corn and other grains. Can reduce allergies and digestive burden.
2. Rich in moisture and supports moisturizing
It effectively replenishes the moisture that dry food often lacks, reducing the risk of kidney disease and urolithiasis.
3. Veterinarian-developed recipes
Given that dogs and cats require therapeutic food, feeding them together can increase the palatability of the therapeutic food.
4. Mousse type suitable for the elderly
The result is a fluffy and soft mousse. Also suitable for syringe feeding.
5. Contains no synthetic colorants, synthetic preservatives or antioxidants
Safe, domestically produced, low in calories. We do not use any additives that pet owners may be concerned about.
【Use】 Functional nutritional supplements (common food)
【Content volume】 95 grams
【Ingredients】 Meat (chicken fillet, chicken, kangaroo), tuna, potato starch, blueberries, spinach, oyster extract (contains taurine), vegetable oil, perilla oil, lactic acid bacteria, thickening polysaccharides, minerals ( potassium), polyglutamic acid, L-carnitine, L-lysine, lactoferrin concentrate
【Country of Origin】 Japan
- Protein 3.0% or more
- Fat 2.5% or more
- Crude fiber 0.5% or less
- Ash content≤2.0%
- Moisture content: 93.0% or less
- Energy is about 56kcal/piece
- Analysis value
- Phosphorus 0.049% (49mg/100g)
- Sodium 0.017% (17mg/100g)
- Calcium 0.0085% (8.5mg/100g)
- Magnesium 0.0063% (6.3mg/100g)
- Potassium 0.2% (200mg/100g)
【How to give】
- Daily intake varies based on cat breed, age, level of exercise, season, and individual cat.
- With these factors in mind, use the chart below as a guide and feed once or twice a day.
- 1~5kg 1 piece
- 5~10kg 2 pieces
- Need to be refrigerated after opening
- Avoid direct sunlight, hot and humid places, store in the refrigerator after opening, and give as soon as possible. Also, do not store it out of reach of babies.