《For cats who spend all day indoors and are prone to dry skin from air conditioning》
- Snack supplement skin support contains "proteoglycan" which has excellent moisturizing properties and helps maintain the moisture and firmness of the skin.
- Plus, a balanced blend of CoQ10, omega-3 fatty acids, and omega-6 fatty acids help prevent skin aging, maintain the skin barrier, and support the maintenance of healthy skin and coat.
【Characteristic health ingredients】
【Ingredients】Meat (chicken fillet, kangaroo meat), cod, wheat flour, vegetable oil, perilla oil, glycerin, sorbitol, modified starch, bonito extract, yeast extract, phosphate (Na), vitamins (A, D, E, B₁, B₂, niacin, B₆, folic acid, B₁₂, pantothenic acid, C), taurine, coenzyme Q10, lactoferrin, glutamic acid, zinc gluconate, proteoglycan
【country of origin】 Japan
- Protein 15.0% or more
- Fat 0.5% or more
- Crude fiber 0.5% or less
- Ash content below 3.0%
- Moisture below 25.0%
- Calorie about 290kcal/per 100g
【How to give】
- The amount given per day varies with cat breed, age, exercise level, season and individual.
- With them in mind, divide them into several times a day by referring to the table below.
- Within 10g for adult cats
- Refrigerate after opening
- Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature and humid places, zip up after opening, put in the refrigerator to refrigerate, and send out as soon as possible. Also, keep out of the reach of babies.
- This product is a treat for your cat. Please don't have it as a staple.
- Since there is a risk of eating too much, follow the guidelines for wage amounts.
- Depending on the physical condition of your pet, the product may not be suitable. If you notice any abnormalities, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
- Shelf-deoxidized substances are harmless, but not food. After opening, please give it as soon as possible regardless of the expiration date.
- Due to processing reasons, there may be slight differences in shape, size, color, hardness, etc., but there is no quality problem.
- For safety, an adult should be present when children give them to pets.
- Do not give to kittens under 6 months.