《For cats worried about recurrence of urinary tract disease》
A cat that is said to have a lot of cystitis and urinary stones. It is a disease that, once cured, has a high chance of recurrence.
Snack Supplement Urology Support is a snack that contains "cranberries" that have the effect of making urine closer to acidity, and is a snack that considers "struvite crystals" that are more likely to form when the urine is alkaline.
Cranberries also have the effect of suppressing the adhesion of bacteria, so we also consider the prevention of cystitis.
In addition, "green tea extract" can also be expected to reduce the odor of feces and urine.
It is also recommended for those who want to prevent urinary diseases from a healthy age.
【Characteristic health ingredients】
【Ingredients】Meat (chicken fillet, kangaroo), wheat flour, vegetable oil, perilla oil, glycerin, sorbitol, processed starch, bonito extract, yeast extract, phosphate (Na), cranberry powder, green tea extract, taurine, lactoferrin, glutamic acid, lactic acid bacteria.
【country of origin】 Japan
- Protein 15.0% or more
- Fat 0.5% or more
- Crude fiber 0.5% or less
- Ash content 3.0% or less
- Moisture 25.0% or less
- Calories About 296kcal / per 100g
【How to give】
- The amount given per day varies with cat breed, age, exercise level, season and individual.
- With them in mind, divide them into several times a day by referring to the table below.
- Within 10g for adult cats
- Refrigerate after opening
- Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature and humid places, zip up after opening, put in the refrigerator to refrigerate, and send out as soon as possible. Also, keep out of the reach of babies.
- This product is a treat for your cat. Please don't have it as a staple.
- Since there is a risk of eating too much, follow the guidelines for wage amounts.
- Depending on the physical condition of your pet, the product may not be suitable. If you notice any abnormalities, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
- Shelf-deoxidized substances are harmless, but not food. After opening, please give it as soon as possible regardless of the expiration date.
- Due to processing reasons, there may be slight differences in shape, size, color, hardness, etc., but there is no quality problem.
- For safety, an adult should be present when children give them to pets.
- Do not give to kittens under 6 months.