The liver is an organ that is rarely affected by disease, and is often referred to as the "silent organ".
BCAA, a compounding ingredient, is an essential amino acid that tends to be deficient when the liver is under strain.
In addition, arginine, which supports the metabolic function of the liver, and zinc, which protects the liver from toxic substances, are added to support the function of the liver.
【Characteristic health ingredients】
【Ingredients】Meat (chicken fillet, chicken liver, kangaroo), wheat flour, vegetable oil, perilla oil, glycerin, sorbitol, processed starch, bonito extract, yeast extract, phosphate (Na), BCAA, L-carnitine, vitamins (A , D, E, B₁, B₂, niacin, B₆, folic acid, B₁₂, pantothenic acid, C), taurine, arginine, zinc gluconate, glutamic acid, lactic acid bacteria, lactoferrin
【country of origin】 Japan
- Protein 15.0% or more
- Fat 0.5% or more
- Crude fiber 0.5% or less
- Ash content 3.0% or less
- Moisture 25.0% or less
- Calories About 293kcal / per 100g
【How to give】
- The amount given per day varies with cat breed, age, exercise level, season and individual.
- With them in mind, divide them into several times a day by referring to the table below.
- Within 10g for adult cats
- Refrigerate after opening
- Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature and humid places, zip up after opening, put in the refrigerator to refrigerate, and send out as soon as possible. Also, keep out of the reach of babies.
- This product is a treat for your cat. Please don't have it as a staple.
- Since there is a risk of eating too much, follow the guidelines for wage amounts.
- Depending on the physical condition of your pet, the product may not be suitable. If you notice any abnormalities, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
- Shelf-deoxidized substances are harmless, but not food. After opening, please give it as soon as possible regardless of the expiration date.
- Due to processing reasons, there may be slight differences in shape, size, color, hardness, etc., but there is no quality problem.
- For safety, an adult should be present when children give them to pets.
- Do not give to kittens under 6 months.