Cat mouth environment support is designed to consider teeth and gum health. The composition of the grobigen PG and the Ascophilamnodosum that keeps the oral environment healthy will support the mouth health.
【Ingredients】Meats (chicken fillet, kangaroos), flour, vegetable oils, plant oils, glycerin, sorbitol, processed starch, bonito extract, ascopyramnodosum, yeast extract, phosphate (NA), libertine -containing egg yolk powder (globigen PG). , Taurine, lactoferrin, L-lycin hydrochloride
【country of origin】 Japan
- Protein 15.0 % or more
- 1.0 % or more fat
- 0.5 % or less crude fiber
- Ash 3.0 % or less
- Water 25.0 % or less
- Energy about 286kcal / 100g
【How to give】
- The amount given per day varies with cat breed, age, exercise level, season and individual.
- With them in mind, divide them into several times a day by referring to the table below.
- Within 10g for adult cats
- Refrigerate after opening
- Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature and humid places, zip up after opening, put in the refrigerator to refrigerate, and send out as soon as possible. Also, keep out of the reach of babies.
- This product is a treat for your cat. Please don't have it as a staple.
- Since there is a risk of eating too much, follow the guidelines for wage amounts.
- Depending on the physical condition of your pet, the product may not be suitable. If you notice any abnormalities, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
- Shelf-deoxidized substances are harmless, but not food. After opening, please give it as soon as possible regardless of the expiration date.
- Due to processing reasons, there may be slight differences in shape, size, color, hardness, etc., but there is no quality problem.
- For safety, an adult should be present when children give them to pets.
- Do not give to kittens under 6 months.