《Wanting to Maintain a Healthy Oral Environment for My Dog》
The most common cause of bad breath in dogs is periodontal disease.
Oral Environmental Support for Dogs contains Glovigen PG, which contains ingredients that inhibit periodontal disease bacterial toxins to help maintain oral health.
In addition, it is known that natural seaweed ingredient "Ascophyllum nodosum" prevents plaque formation and prevents bad breath.
【Ingredients】Meat (chicken, chicken fillets), wheat flour, corn starch, sorbitol, glycerin, phosphate (Na), oligosaccharides, mint flavor, Ascophyllum nodosum, egg yolk powder containing lipidine, pigment ( Red No. 106, β-carotene)
【country of origin】 Japan
- Protein 15.0% or more
- Fat 13.0% or more
- Crude fiber 0.5% or less
- Ash content below 3.5%
- Moisture below 28.0%
- Calories about 302kcal / per 100g
【How to give】
- The amount given each day will vary by breed, age, exercise level, season and individual.
- With them in mind, divide them into several times a day by referring to the table below.
- Small dogs (less than 5kg) less than 20g
- Small dogs (5-10kg) within 40g
- Medium-sized dogs within 60g (10-20kg)
- Large dogs (20-40kg) within 100g
- Refrigerate after opening
- Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature and humid places, zip up after opening, put in the refrigerator to refrigerate, and send out as soon as possible. Also, keep out of the reach of babies.
- This product is a treat for your dog. Please don't have it as a staple.
- Since there is a risk of eating too much, follow the guidelines for wage amounts.
- Depending on the physical condition of your pet, the product may not be suitable. If you notice any abnormalities, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
- Shelf-deoxidized substances are harmless, but not food. After opening, please give it as soon as possible regardless of the expiration date.
- Due to processing reasons, there may be slight differences in shape, size, color, hardness, etc., but there is no quality problem.
- For safety, an adult should be present when children give them to pets.
- Do not give to puppies under 6 months.