"For Dogs Concerned about Dandruff, Coat and Dryness"
- A dog's skin is only 1/3 as thick as a human's.
- Therefore, dogs living indoors are prone to dry skin due to the action of air conditioning in summer and winter. When the skin is dry, the hair becomes dry, prone to hairballs, and dandruff increases.
- In severe cases, the skin may itch and scratch, causing inflammation and bleeding.
- Snack supplement skin support contains "proteoglycan" which has excellent moisturizing properties and helps maintain the moisture and firmness of the skin.
- Plus, vitamins with antioxidant properties have been added to support healthy skin.
【Ingredients】Meat (chicken tenderloin, chicken, chicken liver), wheat flour, vegetable oil, sorbitol, modified starch, glycerin, sodium phosphate, vitamins (A, D, E, B1, B2, niacin, B6, folic acid, B12, pantothenic acid, C), collagen peptide (gelatin), proteoglycan, zinc gluconate, pigment (red 106, β-carotene)
【country of origin】Japan
- Protein 21.0% or more
- 7.5% fat or more
- Crude fiber 0.5% or less
- Ash content below 3.5%
- Moisture below 28.0%
- Calories about 249kcal / per 100g
【How to give】
- The amount given each day will vary by breed, age, exercise level, season and individual.
- With them in mind, divide them into several times a day by referring to the table below.
- Small dogs (less than 5kg) less than 30g
- Small dogs (5-10kg) to 45g
- Medium-sized dogs within 75g (10-20kg)
- Large dogs (20-40kg) no more than 120g
- Refrigerate after opening
- Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature and humid places, zip up after opening, put in the refrigerator to refrigerate, and send out as soon as possible. Also, keep out of the reach of babies.
- This product is a treat for your dog. Please don't have it as a staple.
- Since there is a risk of eating too much, follow the guidelines for wage amounts.
- Depending on the physical condition of your pet, the product may not be suitable. If you notice any abnormalities, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
- Shelf-deoxidized substances are harmless, but not food. After opening, please give it as soon as possible regardless of the expiration date.
- Due to processing reasons, there may be slight differences in shape, size, color, hardness, etc., but there is no quality problem.
- For safety, an adult should be present when children give them to pets.
- Do not give to puppies under 6 months.