《For Fat Dogs Who Can't Stop Eating Treats》
Dog Health Support contains the superfood Chia Seed. Chia seeds absorb water well and are rich in vitamins and dietary fiber. Effectively increase satiety.
Dietary fiber feeds the beneficial bacteria in the intestines, so it can also be expected to have a gut-regulating effect.
Also, it is recommended for overall support of your dog's health, as it is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which are said to smooth the blood and also prevent dermatitis and arthritis.
【Ingredients】Meat (chicken, chicken fillet), wheat flour, corn starch, perilla oil, chia seeds, sorbitol, glycerin, phosphate (sodium), oligosaccharides, L-carnitine, astaxanthin, pigment ( Titanium dioxide, red 106, beta-carotene))
【country of origin】 Japan
- Protein 13.0% or more
- Fat 12.0% or more
- Crude fiber 0.5% or less
- Ash content below 3.5%
- Moisture below 28.0%
- Calories about 310kcal / per 100g
【How to give】
- The amount given each day will vary by breed, age, exercise level, season and individual.
- With them in mind, divide them into several times a day by referring to the table below.
- Small dogs (less than 5kg) less than 20g
- Small dogs (5-10kg) below 35g
- Medium dogs (10-20kg) to 65g
- Large dogs (20-40kg) within 100g
- Refrigerate after opening
- Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature and humid places, zip up after opening, put in the refrigerator to refrigerate, and send out as soon as possible. Also, keep out of the reach of babies.
- This product is a treat for your dog. Please don't have it as a staple.
- Since there is a risk of eating too much, follow the guidelines for wage amounts.
- Depending on the physical condition of your pet, the product may not be suitable. If you notice any abnormalities, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
- Shelf-deoxidized substances are harmless, but not food. After opening, please give it as soon as possible regardless of the expiration date.
- Due to processing reasons, there may be slight differences in shape, size, color, hardness, etc., but there is no quality problem.
- For safety, an adult should be present when children give them to pets.
- Do not give to puppies under 6 months.